DECKED PART # DG1
This DECKED unit fits a Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra short bed pickup truck manufactured from 1999 through 2006 with a bed length of 5' 9". It also fits a 2007 Classic edition.
(Note: 2007 was a transition year for Chevy and GMC, and they produced old and new body styles in the 2007 model year with both a 5'9" and 6'6" bed. So, for a time, both body types were being sold as 2007 models.)
- If you have a 2-part headlight array and only modest body flare, you have the older Silverado/Sierra, or "Classic" version thus you need to select the DECKED Silverado 1999-20006 or Sierra 1999-2006 and 2007 Classic model.
- If you have a single-part headlight array with more significant body flare, you have the "new" 2007 version thus you need to select the DECKED Silverado 2007-Current or Sierra 2007-Current model.
Shipping Information: 218 lbs; 66L x 39W x 21H
Key Order Details
- DECKED does not fit 8' long truck beds.
- DECKED does not fit with a drop-in plastic bed liner, but WILL work with a spray-in bed liner.
- DECKED does not fit with a Bedrug full liner, but WILL work with a Bedrug mat
About DECKED Full Size Truck Bed Storage
DECKED revolutionizes truck bed storage and organization with an innovative, weatherproof and ergonomic solution for every full size pickup truck owner. 100% American made, the DECKED system features two secure full bed-length drawers that glide effortlessly on industrial-grade wheels beneath a 2,000 lb payload-rated deck. Constructed from rugged High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and American steel, owners get ergonomic access to tools and equipment while maintaining full use of their pickup truck bed’s footprint. Storage is customizable, and the system, once assembled, is easily installed and removed with no drilling or other alteration of the truck bed. Forget crawling into your bed or trying to reach into your toolbox to retrieve your essentials, DECKED puts all of your critical gear right at your fingertips. Fits all full sized trucks made since the late 90’s with 5'6"-6'6" beds.
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Stainless steel hardware
- Cast aluminum handles
- Galvanized steel subframe
- Overall Length: Short 64.54 in [1639.2 mm ] Long 75.25 in [1911.35 mm ]
- Length - Difference in Standard and Short System: 10.714 in [272.14mm] (equivalent to Lateral Steel Tube spacing)
- Length - Tailgate Ammo Can Center to System Center: 26.5 in [673.1 mm ]
- Length - Cabside Ammo Can Center to Tailgate Ammo Can Center: Short 49.286 in [1251.86 mm ] Standard 60 in [1524 mm]
- Overall Width: 71 in [1803.4 mm ]
- Width – Lateral Steel Tubes minus End Caps: 61.54 in [1563.11 mm ]
- Width – Underside – Widest Lateral Steel Tube Plastic Supports: 63.15 in [1603.91 mm ]
- Width – Base of Ammo Cans @ Widest Point: 58.00 in [1473.2 mm ]
- Width – C channel Mtg to C channel Lateral Mounting Distance: 46.04 in [1169.25 mm ]
- Width – Minimum Overall that Clears Ammo Can Openings: 63.04 in [1601.2 mm ]
- Width – Drawer Centerline to Center of Vert: 11.5 in [292.1 mm]
- Overall Height – Base to Top of D Tread on Deck: 12.19 in [309.6 mm ]
- Height – Base to Underside of Lowest Top Surface of Deck (i.e. to clear wheelhouse): 11.75 in [298.45 mm ]
- Height – Base to Underside of Lateral Steel Tube Plastic Supports: 10.5 in [266.7 mm ]
- Height – Base to Underside of Lateral Steel Tube: 10.75 in [273.05 mm]
- Height – Base to Ammo Can Top Mounting Surface: 10.5 in [266.7 mm ]
- Length - Short system: 61.4” (top of drawer) 55.4” (bottom of drawer). Standard system: 72.1” (top of drawer) 66.1” (bottom of drawer)
- Width: 18” (top of drawer) 16.75” (bottom of drawer)
- Height: 8.375” with an additional .375” space to clear bottom of deck
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel sub frame
- Engineered system payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- System weight: 200 lbs short bed systems, 220-230 lbs standard bed systems
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 48” for reasons related to physics
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures.
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- Once assembled, system can be removed or reinstalled in 15-20 mins
- Typically no drilling or alteration of vehicle required. (Nissan NV, Ford Econoline, RAM Promaster GMC Savana, Chevy Express vans do require minor drilling. Instructions included)
- Full line of accessories available to increase your level of awesome
- Integrates with:
- Spray in bed liners
- Crossover toolboxes which leave > 12” to floor of bed
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers which leave > 12” to floor of bed for folded parts or canisters
- Slide systems like CargoGlide, Bedslide, Slidezilla Thule and Yakima racks and accessories